WIN 10 PRO x64 ANNIVERSARY 0x80070057 INSTALLATION PROBLEM SOLVED
After many many attempts to install the new Anniversary Update and continuing to get a 0x80070057 error, I finally found something online which susgested that disconnecting the router/modem might help. It did and the installation went flawlessly.
The following worked for me:
- Download the update but before continuing disconnect the router/modem.
- Perform the update.
- Allow all restarts and attempted updates to continue without reconnecting the router/modem.
- Reconnect the router/modem.
- Check for and install updates until there are no more updates.
- The Anniversary Update should be complete!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA THE CONTACT PAGE IF YOU TRY THE ABOVE TECHNIQUE AND IT WORKS FOR YOU!